Salam Ukhuwah

Monday 9 April 2012

Week 2

This week I still didn't know anything because in class I didn't give 100% attention what my lecturer explain in class...all of this because I like to use internet while learning in class...that all my fault..ish3...but I still get something...that is about IT infrastructure and IT architecture..huhuhu...how can I remember this????All of this after my lecturer ask me about this to me and I can answered it..huhuhu...after I going back hostel..I search about the topics back in internet..so that I can know what is IT infrastructure and architecture....Other than that..start this week also our class had problem with aircond..so hot man but we still continue our learning and we also can finish class earlier 1 hour..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...